Micromax started a new series of phone with Bolt and A35 is latest additional to it. It offers decent specifications at a cheaper price point. It has Dual SIM support and 2 MP Primary Camera and 0.3 MP Secondary Camera . It is also Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Enabled. It features a 4-inch TFT Capacitive
Touchscreen running Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread). Powered by 1 GHz Cortex-A5 Processor and also expandable storage capacity of 16 GB
1. Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings>Development >USB debugging
2. Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don't turn on USB Storage
3. In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the "Runme.bat" file
4. A command prompt will start now
5. Now you will get Onscreen
Instructions just follow them carefully. To start the process just type "1" and then hit Enter.
6. Now you will get the instructions on the command
prompt follow that.
8. Your device will now reboot
Your Micromax A35 Bolt is successfully Rooted...!!!!! You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer. And now its time to installat recovery
How to install Clockworkmod recovery on Micromax A35 Bolt
1. Install recovery manager and open it.
2. Provide superuser rights by clicking on allow.
3. Click on recovery and further install recovery.
4. Select the image file on recovery install popup and then confirm by clicking on OK.
5. Phone will restart in recovery mode
Now there you have it Clockworkmod recovery flashed on your Micromax A35 Bolt
This recovery is developed by Jyothis here
Stay connected for more updates.
Like us on Facebook, Share this with your friends
Subscribe us on YouTube
Bookmark us for more
Get RSS feeds
Copying and editing the content without permissions is not allowed. If used then give proper Credits to us